Sunday, October 31, 2010

How I wore it: Happy Halloween!


I haven't dressed up seriously for Halloween since I was, like, eleven, but I do like being hokey and wearing orange and black.


I added orange jewelry and a spooky snake ring for extra effect.

We don't think we'll get any trick-or-treaters (although I'd love it), but we did buy candy for them just in case.

                                       Happy Halloween!


Also, can I just add that I've been thinking about wearing this dress as a jumper for a while now and I'm looking forward to doing it again with more layering-appropriate shirts? Yay!

Orange sweater: Gap, remixed
Black dress: Gap, remixed
Black patterned tights: Gap remixed
Boots: Steve by Steve Madden, remixed
Necklace/earring set: gift from my aunt-in-law from Byzantinos jewelry store in Athens, remixed
Snake ring: gift from my husband from a store in Harvard Square, remixed




No comments:

Post a Comment