Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Snaps of my day

Today I wore a black dress (that I wear quite often):


And some red accessories:


And put all that together with the red sandals that I wore some time ago:


This is what they look like on. When you take them off, the leather buckles go every which way...


But they look very tidy when on; I especially like the buckle at the ankle:


My husband and I drove into "the city" [Sparta] and I went to check on a ring I had fallen in love with through the window of a jewelry shop. I bought it!


Pretty, no? Would it be too much to say that I have the perfect pair of earrings (in the US) that would go with it? For now, though, I'll figure out how to style it for the rest of my trip without too much trouble:

(methinks my camera's "close-up" function might be a little too close: my fingers don't really look like that, do they?!)

And that was my day!

Black dress: Gap, remixed
Seashell pendant: 28th birthday present from my husband from Chania, Crete, remixed
Bangle: Ten Thousand Villages Cambridge
Red sandals: Tsakiris Mallas (?), bought in Athens, remixed
New ring: Christidis jewelry store in Sparta

No comments:

Post a Comment