Tuesday, September 2, 2014

How I wore it: the best-laid plans...

Today was orientation for new students at my school. I was all excited in the morning, because I had maneuvered my bike expertly on the commuter rail. The weather was sunny, but ridiculously warm and humid. Everything was going well.

Until it started pouring. So I left my bike at work and took the school bus home. I guess I'll bike home tomorrow…

Anyway, my outfit today was with an eye on the weather (not knowing, of course, that it would rain) and on decency while biking. Without further ado…

Somehow I manage… Even in the rain!

I bought short leggings over the weekend so that I could wear more skirts/dresses while biking this year. We'll see how it goes. 

I wish I could be more flowery, but I'm exhausted. I hope to have more to say tomorrow. Catch you on the flip side!

Black dress: Old Navy (online), remixed
Leggings: Adidas, by way of TJ Maxx
Buffalo plaid flats: American Eagle by Payless Shoe Soruce, remixed

No comments:

Post a Comment