Monday, September 15, 2014

How I wore it: casual Monday

Hey, y'all!

After a lovely (short!) weekend, today dawned all too soon and I found myself figuring out how to get to work on my bike in cooler temperatures (it was 48 degrees when I left the house!!). So instead of cute dresses and under-leggings, I found myself considering jeans and light sweatshirts:


Today also marked my first seasonal deployment of boots! This weekend I started seeing the ladies wearing their boots around the Boston area, so I thought it wouldn't be too soon to pull out my light blue short boots. As always, I loved wearing them, but they're a smidge too tight (about a half-size?). It didn't bother me the whole day, but walking to and from preschool to get Baby Boots was a little painful by the end. 

And… that's basically it. How are the rest of you doing with the beginning of a new week?

Walrus sweatshirt: supermaggie.com, remixed
Striped tank (underneath): Gap
Jeans: Old Navy (online), remixed
Boots: a gift from my husband, bought in Spain, remixed

No comments:

Post a Comment