Tuesday, September 16, 2014

How I wore it: Texas tuxedo Tuesday

So today I was all excited to wear a favorite shirt and some jeans and I thought that they were differently colored enough to, y'know, look very different.

Alas -


It seems that amorphously colored blue chambray and grey jeans don't look allllllll that different from each other. No one laughed at me, which was great, but I think next time I'll have to make a higher contrast, yeah?

At least I had my neat-o houndstooth shoes. 

I biked today - despite inclement weather (it never ended up raining on me) - because tomorrow and Thursday I have stuff after school, so no bike. It was so worth it.

And now I must cook dinner.

Adieu!

Chambray tunic: J Crew Factory, remixed
Grey jeans: Gap (online), remixed
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment