Thursday, November 11, 2010

How I wore it: computer blues, part II

So today I had to leave my home in order to tutor my student and take my computer back to the Apple Store (more on that later). Because I spent all of yesterday in leggings and a Lady Gaga tank, I decided to go fancy-ish. I might've gone overboard: my student's dad asked me if I was going to a formal event. Oh, well.


I heart this long-ass skirt. I bought it about a year ago because I realized that I didn't have any warmish skirts for the New England winter. I would sneak tall black boots underneath it and get around my job's dress code (no boots!) warmly and stylishly. As you can see...


See? Boots and warm tights! Sorry the picture came out so shoddily (well, both pictures for that matter). Dammit, flash!

So I won't have my computer for a week or so, meaning that posting might become sporadic. My husband is being very sweet and letting me use his, but we might not be able to always rely on that. Anyways, I'll do what I can, but I thought I'd give you "all" a heads-up.

Happy Thursday night!

Black top: H&M
White t-shirt (underneath): H&M, remixed
Black and blue skirt: Gap
Blue tights: Gap, remixed
Boots: gift from my husband from a shoe store on Ermou Street in Athens, remixed

2 comments:

  1. That is one kick-ass skirt. I used to have something similar, but red instead of blue and calf-length. I'd wear it with tall black boots and just think I was the shit all day.

    Sending out good computer fixin' vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oof, thanks! It's amazing how kick-ass one can feel in a good long skirt and boots, no?

    ReplyDelete