Saturday, March 6, 2010

How I wore it: What's white and black and grey all over?

Oof, it's been a while. It has been a crazily long week. On Wednesday, my husband and I met our real estate agent to look at a couple of places in Cambridge. We fell in love with one, went back to see it today with my parents and put an offer on it. Eeeeee! My parents took us out for a celebratory dinner just now and this is what I wore:


The old standby boots and black jeans again! Well, what can I say? This was celebration dinner time. I needed to look and feel comfy and pretty. I had no problem with contrasting stripes. Since my entire outfit was made up of neutrals, I couldn't really be bothered to worry about clashing.

Anyways, I'd write more, but my husband's and my four-year anniversary of being together starts in four minutes and I'd much rather be with him right now. Addio!

Grey and black striped sweater: Banana Republic, remixed
Black jeans: Bulldog by Urban Outfitter, remixed
Grey and white striped tunic: American Apparel
Grey boots: Frye, remixed



No comments:

Post a Comment