Wednesday, October 1, 2014

How I wore it: Captain Badass

The weather has been rainy and damp these last couple of days and the schedule for the rest of the week is a little off (it's the last couple of days before the end of the first unit of the year), so I'm a little off-kilter with regards to my biking routine. I was able to bike on Monday, but nothing for the rest of the week, probably. Boooo…

The upside, though, is that I'm able to wear fun outfits that I don't have to worry about getting grease stains on. And long, dangly earrings that won't get caught on my helmet straps… I decided today to wear my favorite badass plaid pants:


Wow, the way the photo (which I edited carefully) appears on the blog is atrocious. I promise that have shoes. And legs, for that matter. Refer here to see the pants and boots in light. 

Not much to say here. A simple black top, cool plaid jeans, and badass black leather boots. I felt great all day, although these jeans aren't the most flattering pants I own. You know what, though? They make me feel great and I always get comments on them. One co-worker calls them my "Sex Pistols pants." A new co-worker complimented them and said she wanted to buy a pair just like them, and my daughter's preschool teacher also admired them. So yay for them and me! 

It's the end of hump day and I'm looking forward to a four-day weekend (with a lot of comment-writing, but still). What's up with y'all?

Black shirt: Gap (online)
Plaid jeans: Gap (online), remixed
Black boots: Fluevog, remixed

No comments:

Post a Comment