Thursday, October 2, 2014

How I wore it: ahhhh...

Is there anything better than shrugging on one's tried and true silhouette?


Yeeeeahhhhh! Tunic, skinny jeans, tall boots, grey and black… I mean, this is me, folks! This is how I dressed for all of 2010-2011! 

This was my first tall boot deployment of the year and, damn, was I happy to wear my beloved Fryes. It was raining this morning and I was hesitant to wear my boots out in the weather, but I knew it was supposed to clear up and I took a calculated risk. They did fine and I'm psyched I chose to wear them. 

Ahhh, dark jeans, Fryes, and a tunic. Why haven't I been wearing this every day? 

Grey headband: Urban Outfitters (online), remixed
Charcoal sweater: Gap, remixed
Grey tunic: American Apparel, remixed
Black jeans: Old Navy (online), remixed
Grey jeans: Frye Paige Huaraches, via Zappos.com, remixed

No comments:

Post a Comment