Saturday, December 25, 2010

How I wore it - oh, who am I kidding?!

Merry Christmas, everyone! How're everyone's celebrations goin'? Good? Great. Mine, too. Last night my husband and I stayed up till midnight, watching OnDemand documentaries on young male sufferers of anorexia and cults. Because we're festive that way. Then we exchanged gifts. I got the hubs an iPad. He can't stop playing with it. I? Got something else:

It came in a big box

My babies are officially mine!!



Perhaps my favorite logo?

The beautiful back detail

So, yes, I'm a very lucky girl and tomorrow I'll début the boots in all their glory so that we can all judge how they actually look on me. But for the meantime...

Fuzzy!

This is what I wore to church today. And what I will put on again when our guests arrive in two hours. After I finally vacuum. But since it's cold, a cardigan was involved ... and who am I to resist the most classic of Christmas colors?



I seriously don't know why the pictures are so fuzzy: I won't let it happen again (ha!). Do I just need to bite the bullet and have my husband take my pictures? But it's so awkward! 

So, what's everyone up to? We had a risible Christmas mass at Greek church today (complete with out-of-tune cantors and a priest who couldn't speak Greek!) and, once our guests arrive, we're gonna nosh stuffed peppers/tomatoes, chicken, and roasted potatoes. Yay!

Okay, seriously: off to vacuum.

Green cardigan: gift from mom, from Lord and Taylors, remixed
Cranberry dress: Gap, remixed
Grey tights: Gap, remixed
Boots: Steve Madden, remixed


4 comments:

  1. You can hear the choir of angels singing. Gorgeous boots! Happy, happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Oh my!

    So pretty (yes and the boots too). And the priest that couldn't speak greek at a greek mass? A little odd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you!

    Yeah, the priest was special. I mean, his Greek was better than, y'know, a non-Greek's, but he definitely stumbled a lot while speaking (that even I noticed), something that made my husband suspect how much he might actually understand of the high Greek in which masses are conducted...

    ReplyDelete