Saturday, June 12, 2010

How I wore it: Babies!!!

So today was a very low-key day at Boots headquarters. I went out for a couple of hours in the afternoon to run some errands. And I basically watched soccer all day long. I love the World Cup, have I mentioned? In other news, my husband and I went out with last-minute planning and saw that movie, 'Babies,' about...babies. [Mongolian baby ftw!]

This is what I wore - I let my legs take center stage:


Although the colors are fouled up, I'm wearing my blue boots with blue stockings to match. Everything else I'm wearing is neutral, as you can see, with a plain grey t-shirt and a neutral beige skirt. I wore the exact same outfit in the afternoon, minus the tights, so I just decided to update it for a rainy, cool evening.

It may not have been the most flattering outfit, but it was relaxing to wear calming colors and bright legs. It's also nice to get a chance to wear boots, even in mid-June. I'll probably be packing the blue boots with me over the summer, not for Greece of course, but for Germany. It's very cool and rainy in Hamburg, even in the summer, and a good pair of boots wouldn't be overkill, I don't think...

Uninspiring today, but what can ya do?


Grey t-shirt: American Apparel
Beige skirt, Gap outlet, remixed
Blue tights (footless!): Gap
Blue boots: Frye Veronica slouches, by way of Zappos.com, remixed

No comments:

Post a Comment