Sunday, May 2, 2010

How I wore it: a maker of furniture

Today my husband and I spent all day at our new apartment, putting together some new Ikea furniture in preparation for the move in two (*aaah*) weeks. It was back-breaking and tiring and awesome. I didn't have time to take a shower, so I pulled on my comfiest skinny jeans and one of my faithful tunic "dresses." The weather was gorgeous, really summery, so I didn't have to glam up with boots, but rather my moccasins.


Not that exciting, but just the thing for putting together a couch that came without instructions... thanks, certain Swedish furniture company.

In the morning and evening, it got a bit breezy, so I pulled on my standard light jacket:


You know you've always dreamed of looking up my nostrils. Isn't my jacket adorable? My husband bought it for me from H & M for Valentine's Day last year. It's so comfy and I wear it all the time in the spring. I took it with me to Hamburg last summer and it was perfect for Germany's rainiest city (which can get quite cool in the summer) -- prepare to see it a lot this coming summer for my 2010 Hamburg trip!

Well, I stayed up late planning lessons and now it's time to get, like, six hours of sleep...on a Saturday night [or rather, Sunday morning] ... gotta love "weekends."

Blue jeans: Bulldog by Urban Outfitters, remixed
Olive tunic: American Apparel
Argyle socks: Gap
Moccasins: Minnetonka, via Lord and Taylor's, remixed
Grey pleather jacket: H &M, gift from husband

No comments:

Post a Comment