Sunday, March 31, 2013

How I wore it: I'm a cool mom

Quick update, as it's my last night of break, it's almost midnight and NO ONE IN THE HOUSE IS ASLEEP. For real, for some reason Baby Boots always stays up till ass o'clock on nights I want to turn in early. I think it's probably because I'm tense at the end of breaks and she senses that from me, so she, in turn, can't sleep.

Anyway, last night we went out to dinner with a student/friend of my husband and my husband encouraged me to wear my new Fluevogs. I wasn't planning on their first outing being with this outfit, so take it with a grain of salt:


See what I mean? The look in-person was unbearably chic and flattering. In this picture? Stumpification central. That's okay. The booties themselves are so amazing and comfortable that I plan on living with them so you'll be seeing them A LOT.

That checked shirt is from my legendary Old Navy haul in September and it's become quite the workhorse. The light jeans (which is my new favorite wash now, for some reason) were from a much more recent Old Navy Haul. 

All right. It's time to hit the sack so that I can take advantage of my husband trying to get Baby Boots to sleep...

Checked shirt: Old Navy (online)
Grey tank (underneath): H&M (Athens), remixed
Jeans: Old Navy (online)
Booties: Fluevog

1 comment:

  1. My bf actually really likes lighter wash jeans, so you're not alone! I don't think this is a bad maiden voyage for your new boots at all. At least you got dinner out of it, lol

    ReplyDelete