Sunday, March 4, 2012

Full disclosure

So you may have noticed a cool little banner to the right of the page, with a purty dark-haired lady in a red dress and big earrings [dammit, I wish I could just describe myself with those words!]. That, my friends, will take you to the Shabby Apple website. Do you know about Shabby Apple? It's an online boutique with some of the most gorgeous dresses I've ever seen; I first heard about them through the blogging community and I often go to their site to drool over some dresses (I've been in love with this little houndstooth number for YEARS)...

Anyway, I was contacted them to sign up for their affiliate program and I decided to do so, hence the banner. What this means, dear readers, is that if you click on the banner and buy something, I get a tiny commission off the sale. Cool, no?

I thought long and hard before signing up, and I obviously decided to do so for a couple of reasons. The first one was: "Hey! Maybe I can make a couple of bucks and pay for Baby Boots' education!" The other reason is? I truly think that this is a lovely boutique. Granted (in the interest of FULL full disclosure), I've not bought anything from them, mainly for financial reasons. However, I think their clothes are honestly gorgeous and I would never link to something that I wouldn't endorse (or have heard the endorsement of from other lovely ladies, such as many of yourselves).

That being said, this changes nothing. If you want to buy yourselves a pretty dress or something, hey, great. If you don't? The ad itself is pretty.

I just thought y'all should know.

PS - Ohmigod, y'all, there's a whole Academia collection! Time to go work on that course proposal...

2 comments:

  1. Well you ARE a purty dark-haired lady. You may or may not own a red dress which you could totally wear with some big earrings!
    Maybehaps I'll check out some accessories from Shabby Apple one day. I've stayed away from the site as they don't carry my size clothing, but accessories are nice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    Full disclosure
    Many Thanks, I'm very glad to peer your post
    An interesting dialogue is worth comment
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete