Monday, January 7, 2013

Tap...tap...is this thing on?!

Uh, HI!

You guys, this is unheard of. I'm so sorry for taking forever to catch up. Trust me, this little internet space is still really on my mind. I'm just so ... everything. Tired, overwhelmed, overworked, busy, stressed, etc.

And it's the first day of school after winter break!

So, how's it going? How were your holidays? We had a lovely couple of weeks vacation chez Boots. Baby Boots turned 1 two days after Christmas, and that was AWESOME. We even had a little party. With daycare friends! Eeee! I can't believe I have a walking one-year-old...

I've been very contented, style-wise, which is probably why I don't post anymore. I have a buttload of new clothes since, like, September, that you haven't seen and they've been getting a good workout.

Oh. I bought a new pair of Fryes.

Yup. My fourth pair. I'd hate myself if they weren't so magically delicious. My husband came home unexpectedly early from work the day they arrived (after WEEKS of waiting!), when they were still on my bed and he would've had a mild discussion about finances had he not fallen in love with them on sight. They're pretty amazing.

So, yeah, that's what's been going on. I hope to start posting for real this week, yo. Let's make it happen!

Pinky swear?


Could you mistrust a face like this?!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe Baby Boots is already one! I feel like you were just posting about being preggers not that long ago. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We expect nothing less from you than more boots! I mean, otherwise, you'd have to change the name of the blog and all. . . . It would therefore be appropriate if your first 2013 outfit post incorporated those new boots, of course. (Hint, hint!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Cassy! So true. Love your blog's new look, btw!

    Sue, hint taken! :)

    ReplyDelete