Monday, October 1, 2012

How I wore it: the Mondays

Right. I'm going to try to write this in, like, two minutes flat. It's about an hour later than I like to go to bed and I'm exhausted.

... But I really liked today's outfit:


I'm pretty sure I look like a black block with a blue-ish cardigan, but that top? Is really a nursing top that's a flutter cardigan and "tank top" beneath all in one. Super convenient. Note, also, my enormous necklace - not in the mood for a scarf! 

Here's another angle:


How's everyone's school year going so far? I have a decent class and a crappy class and both are on my last nerve today. I'm, in fact, seriously thinking of moving in another direction with my life. We'll see...


Nursing top (black tank and teal cardigan): Japanese Weekend
Black pants: Ralph Lauren (stolen from my mother), remixed
Black flats: Me Too, by way of DSW, remixed



No comments:

Post a Comment